The Big Data explosion is impossible to ignore. The problem is 90 percent of new data is unstructured, making it challenging for analytics to create intelligence. Most of this unstructured data is hidden from regular web searches in what is called the Deep Web. U.S. intelligence agencies have exploited Big Data from the Deep Web for years; only recently has this technology been available commercially.
To showcase how business, law enforcement, researchers and government agencies can take advantage of Big Data and the Deep Web, we’ve created our latest free whitepaper: Creating Intelligence from Big Data.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- The challenge and value of Big Data from the Deep Web
- Differences between the Surface Web and Deep Web
- The 3 keys for creating “actionable intelligence” from Big Data
- How to harvest and curate unstructured, open-source content for analytics
- Who should be exploiting Big Data right now
Outperforming the competition with data
Data will grow by 800 percent in the next five years and 90 percent of that data is unstructured. By 2015, the 15 percent of companies exploiting Big Data will begin to outperform their unprepared competitors within their industry sectors by 20% in every available financial metric, according to Gartner Inc.
Outperform your competitors by downloading this Big Data whitepaper to learn how Big Data and the Deep Web can help you.
Photo: elod beregszaszi